Director of Finance
- Job description
- We are searching for the ideal candidate for our client. The client is a great company with an excellent working environment and as such, they have a very low employee turnover rate.
- The person we select will have a minimum of 10 years of experience as a CPA and have an extensive knowledge of Sage. These are the other requirements for a position.
- - A/R collections experience
- - Working knowledge of lien rights/ construction
- - Ability to serve as 401k compliance liaison with professional outside 401k manager
- - Self starter that can deliver monthly, quarterly and annually complied financials
- - Extensive experience in dealing with multiple related party transactions
- - Experience in managing a staff of up to 5
- - Extensive experience in preparing payroll, payroll tax returns and paying payroll taxes
- - Extensive experience preparing commissions
- - Extensive experience in HR and ability to manage of aspects of AR including onboarding, hiring, file maintenance and HR issues.
- - Experience in IT and ability to oversee IR person
- - Work well under pressure and with multiple competing deadlines (payroll is weekly)
- - Sense of urgency
- - Ability to ask questions when you don't know and to work with outside accountants to find the answer and to confirm the results of any research you do
- - Must pass criminal background check, drug test and credit check
- Principals only/no agencies. If you are interested in this existing opportunity, send your resume and cover letter along with a copy of your CPA license.
- Job type: Full-time
- Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are applying for a CFO position, please include a copy of your CPA license.
Click Here for other opportunities